POMEGRANATE PEACH & LIME SANGRIA

by

Pomegranate, Peach & Lime Sangria by Eliza Ellis

HI GUYS, TODAY I'M GUEST POSTING OVER AT NATASHA IN OZ'S LOVELY BLOG AND SHARING THIS GORGEOUS POMEGRANATE, PEACH & LIME SANGRIA

Sangria is something I've just recently discovered, and oh my goodness it's good!

My recipe uses a beautiful Sangiovese Tempranillo from my good friend Elisha's local vineyard - you can find her, and her lovely local wines, over at The Windmill Paddock.




This sangria, with it's combination of sweet peaches, tart limes and little explosions of pomegranate is perfect for summertime - and I just know I'll be making up A LOT of this over the next few months :)

So, head over to Natasha In Oz's blog HERE for the recipe!


Pomegranate, Peach & Lime Sangria - by Eliza Ellis


All the best,

Eliza.


Get my latest printables and posts in your inbox! Click here to subscribe! // elizaellis.blogspot.com.au

You May Also Like

2 comments